Learn how mesh Wi-Fi and home automation can grow your business and drive customer satisfaction
Next week, Securifi will be participating at CEDIA 2016, taking place at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas from September 15th to September 17th. CEDIA is the world’s premier showcase for home technology. It is visited by home technology professionals, IT professionals, security providers, distributors, technicians, and installers; all looking to source the best in connected home and smart hub.
Securifi will be taking part in CEDIA through several activities. We will have a booth, are taking part in the panel discussions, and also giving a training day on September 16th. At our booth and training day we will be demonstrating the added value that the Almond series of products can bring to any company involved in the connected home.
Almond is a unique dual purpose device combining a router and a smart hub that is already very successful in the consumer space. It is also an extremely flexible, modular connected home platform that any company can quickly deploy in a number of ways to meet its business requirements. The latest version, Almond 3, pushes the envelope again by integrating: mesh Wi-Fi technology for whole home Wi-Fi – and a siren and Zigbee to make home automation even quicker and easier. Some of the advantages of working with Securifi and using Almond are as follows:
- Rich Feature set – Almond is both a smart hub and router, meaning compelling differentiation compared to other hubs and routers on the market. It is one of the few smart hub platforms to enable local and cloud control. It also has a powerful automation engine able to handle multiple conditions to trigger an action.
- Security – Multiple triggers and Almond’s Home and Away modes – Arm and Disarm – enable you to create a powerful DIY home security system. As well as protect your home from flooding and improve safety.
- Smart Home Personalization – Knowledge of your Wi-Fi network means Almond can use your smartphone joining your Wi-Fi network to personalize your smart home for each member of the family. For example, set the temperature at 67 when you get home and 72 when your wife gets home.
- Ecosystem – Almond connects with hundreds of sensors including most of the key smart device players like Nest, Philips Hue and even Amazon Alexa. Almond is the first router integrated with Amazon Alexa. The integration enables you to voice activate things like parental controls and your home automations.
- Value for Money – Almond 3 is extremely competitively priced compared to single purpose mesh Wi-Fi routers and smart hubs. Yet it is both.
- Up Sell Opportunities – For router vendors the built-in smart hub are great opportunities to charge for installation service and support and also to sell service packages around a huge variety of smart products, for example, lighting, plugs, thermostats etc.
- Brand value – Securifi has been named a Gartner Cool Vendor in the Connected Home for 2016, and a brand known for innovation and ease-of-use with both consumers and geeks alike. It is one of the most successful router vendors on Amazon with more than 10,000 reviews.
- Green – Its dual functionality means: a smaller environmental impact, energy saving, less clutter and fewer cables.
- Product delivery expertise – Securifi has been shipping its Almond smart hub now for almost two years. Our platform is proven in the market and well-received and we are experts on the hardware supply chain.
- Infrastructure – Enterprise grade, scalable cloud able to deliver on your service plans for any number of customers.
- Engineering expertise – Incredible team of engineers who have been creating technology ‘firsts’ for more than 4 years. Including: integrating a touchscreen into a router, smart hub into a router, using smartphones as presence sensors and many more.
As we mentioned above, Almond is the first router to be integrated with Amazon Alexa. We have made it possible to voice activate router features like parental controls and your guest network. We also also made it possible to activate more smart devices and activate automations. Our CEO, Rammohan Malasani, will be sharing our experiences working at the forefront of voice in the smart home on the panel, The Role of Voice Control in the Connected Home on Sep 15 (Thu) 11 am- 12 pm.
For full details of CEDIA 2016 and Securifi participation, see below:
CEDIA Show Floor Hours
September 15: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
September 16: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
September 17: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Our booth number is 4164. It’s under the Innovation Alley (4146-4175). Floorplan: Click here.
The Role of Voice Control in the Connected Home on Sep 15 (Thu) 11 am- 12 pm. Details
Manufacturer Product Training (MPT)
Product training will be for up to 29 participants on Sep 16 (Fri), 3.30 pm- 5 pm at Omni Hotel. Please click to get involved while places remain. Register Here: MPT schedule